Shop for and learn about railroadiana and railroad antiques at Southern California’s largest outdoor railroadiana swap meet. PE Cars departing every 30 minutes.
Swap Meet & Pacific Electric Day
March 5, 2022
Vendors will be selling railroad collectibles, art, books, models and toy trains. Railroad historians and preservationists will be on hand to tell the story of Southern California’s railway history. Fun and learning for the whole family!
SCRM hosts a variety of independent vendors for this event and cannot guarantee that all vendors will remain on-site until 2pm to showcase and sell their collectibles and wares, so early arrival is suggested.
Dates & Departures
March 5, 2022
The event runs from 9 am to 2 pm
Pacific Electric Departure Schedule
- Mainline Blimp Train (PE 418 and PE 498) departing every hour, on the hour, between 11am and 4pm
- Mainline Electric PE 717 departing every hour, on the half hour, between 11:30am and 4:30pm
- Loopline PE 332 (Birney) departing on demand between 11am-4pm
- Admission: Adult $7, Age 5-11 $5
- Admission with trolly ride: Adult $12, Age 5-11 $8
- Museum members may buy and sell at this event for free.
- Vendors: $20 for non-members, includes 1 admission. Space is on first-come basis. Set up starts at 7am. Bring your own tables/chairs. Enter and pay your fee at our back gate on Mapes Rd.
- Vendors are required to follow all current local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 and swap meets, including making hand sanitizer available to patrons. Please review participant waiver, available for download.