Shop for and learn about railroadiana and railroad antiques at Southern California’s largest outdoor railroadiana swap meet.
Railroadiana Spring Swap Meet
March 6, 2021
Vendors will be selling railroad collectibles, art, books, models and toy trains. Railroad historians and preservationists will be on hand to tell the story of Southern California’s railway history. Fun and learning for the whole family!
SCRM hosts a variety of independent vendors for this event and cannot guarantee that all vendors will remain on-site until 2pm to showcase and sell their collectibles and wares, so early arrival is suggested.
- Admission: Adult $7, Age 5-11 $5
- Admission with trolly ride: Adult $12, Age 5-11 $8
- Museum members may buy and sell at this event for free.
- Vendors: $20 for non-members, includes 1 admission. Space is on first-come basis. Set up starts at 7am. Bring your own tables/chairs. Enter and pay your fee at our back gate on Mapes Rd.
- Vendors are required to follow all current local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 and swap meets, including making hand sanitizer available to patrons. Please review participant waiver, available for download.
Car Barn 1 is now open to the General Public Weekends and during Events! Car Barns 2, 4, and 6 (Grizzly Flats) will be open depending on volunteer availability.
For your safety and the safety of others when riding the train or trolley, all guests over the age of two are required to wear face coverings. Please visit our COVID-19 GUIDANCE page for more information, and please note that this information is being updated continually.