Hot August Nights at SCRM
Saturday, August 19th
Southern California Railway Museum is thrilled to announce the first Hot August Nights – a 1976 or older classic car show with something for the whole family!
You can expect to see some amazing things including:
- Classic cars (of course!)
- Good food from Quiroz Tacos
- Craft brews from Euryale Brewery in Riverside
- Salsa classes and dancing bySalsaFama
- Lawn games
General admission includes access to the above, as well as unlimited mainline train rides. Members may attend Free, and receive a 10% discount on Car Registration!
August 19, 2023, 3PM – 8PM
- Members Free!
- Adults (Ages 12+) – $15
- Youth (Ages 5 to 11) – $10
- Children 4 & Under Free with Adult
- Car Registration – $40*
* includes general admission for two, Members receive 10% discount on Car Registration