We are excited to announce SCRM’s 2nd Annual KCBS BBQ Competition – BBQ, Boots, and Brew: a KCBS Sanctioned Master’s Series BBQ Competition– and invite you to participate!
The Southern California Railway Museum (SCRM) is excited to announce our 2nd Annual BBQ Competition Event – BBQ, Boots and Brew: a KCBS Sanctioned Master’s Series BBQ Competition!
Join us for a day full of amazing BBQ, unique craft beer, and live music. SCRM is inviting competitive BBQ teams to showcase some of their very best BBQ for a chance to win 1st place and earn points toward larger BBQ Competitions like the Jack Daniel’s World Championship. And, what would BBQ be without beer? For this reason SCRM has invited some of the finest craft breweries our Inland Empire Region has to offer.
In addition to the delicious food and drink we will have available this event will also feature Live Music performances, and of course we will be operating our historic trains.
There is really something for everyone at this event!
- Competition BBQ Tastings – Attending Teams to be announced soon
- Local Brewery Tastings – Participating Breweries to be announced soon
- Live Music
- Train Rides
- Explore the Museum Campus and Open Historical Exhibits
April 9, 2022
SoCal Railway Museum
2201 S A. Street, Perris, CA 92570
- Adult Ages 21+ – $35 Admission which includes Parking, Event Entry & Open Exhibits, Train Rides, 2 Included BBQ Tastings and 2 Included Beer Tastings.
- Adult Ages 12-20 or Alcohol-Free – $25 Admission includes Parking, Event Entry & Open Exhibits, Train Rides, 2 Included BBQ Tastings
- Child Ages 4-11- $15 Admission includes Event Entry & Open Exhibits, Train Rides, 1 Included BBQ Tasting. (Children 3 & under FREE)
2022 Participating BBQ Teams:
MEAT CANDY Q
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Maintain social distance whenever possible
- Self-assess prior to visit, and do not attend the event if you are exhibiting any COVID related symptoms