Visiting the Museum: COVID-19 Guidance
Southern California Railway Museum’s top priority has always been the health and safety of our guests, members, volunteers and employees. As we re-open our doors, we have outlined additional safety precautions when visiting the museum including:
- All guests should self-assess prior to coming to the museum and follow CDC guidance if they are exhibiting any COVID-related symptoms.
- Masks are required for anyone over two-years of age when riding trains or trolleys.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask, except when riding trains or trolleys.
- Unvaccinated guests should wear a mask.
- Train and Trolley Tickets are now available ONLINE. Tickets may also be purchased at the Visitor Center.