Visiting the Museum: COVID-19 Guidance
Southern California Railway Museum’s top priority has always been the health and safety of our guests, members, volunteers and employees. As we re-open our doors, we have outlined additional safety precautions when visiting the museum including:
- All guests should self-assess prior to coming to the museum and follow CDC guidance if they are exhibiting any COVID-related symptoms.
- All guests over the age of two are required to wear face coverings.
- Social Distancing should be maintained whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the Waiting Station on our main platform, outside of Pinacate Station, inside the Museum Store, and at the intersection of Pinacate Park and Broadway
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day with a thorough cleaning after closing.
- The Museum Store will limit the number of individuals inside.
- Social distancing and a face covering are required to enter the Bookstore. Please follow all signage and employee direction.
- Train and Trolley Tickets are now available ONLINE. Tickets may also be purchased at the ticket window of the Museum Store. Entrance to the Bookstore is not required to purchase tickets.
- Picnic tables are available for individual families or household units.