Visiting the Museum: COVID-19 Guidance
Southern California Railway Museum’s top priority has always been the health and safety of our guests, members, volunteers and employees. As we re-open our doors, we have outlined additional safety precautions when visiting the museum including:
- All guests should self-assess prior to coming to the museum and follow CDC guidance if they exhibit symptoms.
- All guests over the age of two should wear face coverings
- Hand sanitizing stations are available outside the Bookstore and at the intersection of Pinacate Park and Broadway
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day with a thorough cleaning after closing
- Social distancing is encouraged
- The Bookstore will limit the number of individuals inside.
- Social distancing and a face covering are required to enter the Bookstore. Please follow all signage and employee direction.
- Train and Trolley Tickets are now available ONLINE. Tickets may also be purchased at the ticket window of the Bookstore. Entrance to the Bookstore is not required to purchase tickets.
- Picnic tables are available for individual families or household units.