Visiting the Museum: COVID-19 Guidance
Southern California Railway Museum’s top priority has always been the health and safety of our guests, members, volunteers and employees. As we re-open our doors, we have outlined additional safety precautions when visiting the museum including:
- All guests should self-assess prior to coming to the museum and follow CDC guidance if they are exhibiting any COVID-related symptoms.
- Masks are required for anyone over two-years of age when riding trains or trolleys.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask, except when riding trains or trolleys.
- Unvaccinated guests should wear a mask.
- Train and Trolley Tickets are now available ONLINE. Tickets may also be purchased at the Visitor Center.
When riding the trains or trolleys
For your safety and the safety of others when riding the train or trolley, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Per Federal mandate, All guests whether vaccinated or not over the age of two are required to wear face coverings while riding the trains and trolleys.
- Southern California Railway Museum is a working railroad and is required to follow all Federal Railroad Administration guidelines, including that all persons over two-years old riding a train or trolley must wear a mask.
If you are volunteering at the museum, there are additional protocols that must be followed. Volunteers must participate in a COVID-19 training sessions prior to the start of their first shift.
We look forward to seeing you back soon! Welcome Aboard!