Visiting the Museum: COVID-19 Guidance
Southern California Railway Museum is a working railroad and is required to follow all Federal Railroad Administration guidelines, including any COVID-19 restrictions. Southern California Railway Museum’s top priority has always been the health and safety of our guests, members, volunteers and employees.
- All guests should self-assess prior to coming to the museum and follow CDC guidance if they are exhibiting any COVID-related symptoms.
- Per current FRA and US Department of Transportation regulations, guests are not currently required to wear face coverings when riding on trains/trolleys.
- Social Distancing should be maintained whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the Waiting Station on our main platform, outside of Pinacate Station, inside the Museum Store, and at the intersection of Pinacate Park and Broadway
- Restrooms will be cleaned throughout the day with a thorough cleaning after closing.
- Train and Trolley Tickets are now available ONLINE. Tickets may also be purchased at the ticket window of the Museum Store. Entrance to the Bookstore is not required to purchase tickets.