Competitor Info for BBQ Teams:
Thank You for your interest in SCRM’s 3rd Annual KCBS BBQ Competition – BBQ, Boots, and Brew: a KCBS Sanctioned Master’s Series BBQ Competition.
Should you wish to participate in BBQ, Boots, and Brew as a BBQ Competition Team, please complete your application and submit your payment at your earliest convenience. Competition will be taking place at Southern California Railway Museum, located at 2201 South A St, Perris CA 92570. Competitor check-in takes place Friday, April 28th, and the competition takes place Saturday, April 29th.
Applications may be submitted in two ways:
- Click the BBQ Team Registration button to register and complete your payment online, OR
- Download, print, complete and mail the PDF (download link at bottom of page) with your payment by check. Mail completed applications to: Southern California Railway Museum, ATTN BBQ, Boots and Brew, PO Box 548, Perris CA 92572
Deadline for submission is April 20th, 2023. Upon receipt of registration, you will receive additional information regarding the contest, including:
- Participant entrance location and times
- Map of venue with designated contestant spaces
- Entertainment schedule
- Parking information for contestants
- Parking information for friends, family, and general public
- Prize Purse breakdown